Since 1997, the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) has delivered public safety services on behalf of the government of Ontario. With headquarters in west Toronto, the TSSA is a self-funded, not-for-profit organization that employs approximately 400 staff across Ontario. The roles within the TSSA are as diverse as the Province we serve. It takes all kinds of people with varied skillsets and backgrounds to meet our organizational goals, but our employees share a few key traits:
• We are passionate about public safety.
• We are highly skilled, problem-solvers.
• We are collaborators who are invested in the communities we work in.
• We are more than employees; we are serving the greater good.
• We are committed to life-long learning and development.
• We operate with the highest integrity.
TSSA provides our employees with competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and — most importantly — a sense of purpose. Our work is vital to the success and safety of the Province, and it’s our people who make it possible.
We are currently looking for a Contract Full-time Associate, Field Service Support (8 months)
Supports public safety by reviewing and processing customer technical data validation forms relating to the devices, equipment or sites as verified and submitted by inspectors in the field. Assist program administrative assistants with other data entry tasks as required.
• Maintains data integrity within the business system by accurately inputting (changing or entering new) information, reviewing data for deficiencies, and resolving discrepancies using established procedures;
• Ensure records pertinent to the programs requirements (submitted by field inspectors, clients or other) are electronically imaged and attached to the correct customer record in TSSA’s Oracle system.
• Requires high school diploma
• Requires 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Highly accurate transposition of information (alpha and numeric);
• Exceptional attention to detail;
• Quality control oriented;
• Intermediate computer skills, preferably including Oracle and Lotus Notes;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Customer relationship management skills.
Location Details: 345 Carlingview Drive, Toronto, Ontario M9W 6N9
Posting Deadline November 15, 2019